​Top 5 Favourite Lipsticks

Lipstick is easily my second favourite makeup product to use, eyeshadow takes first place, sorry. But after some time of purchasing I have grown a collection of around 15 lipsticks, 90% are drugstore brands, but the other 10% are ‘high end’ brands (I cried when paying for them). I managed to narrow down my top 5 favourites, so let’s go, enjoy!

5 – Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick in Nude-ist

On my lips this colour comes off more as a darker pink than a nude. This lipstick gives insane pigment with a weightless feel, it literally feels like velvet on my lips. A matte finish but doesn’t bunch up on my inner lip crease, really good for the price.

4 – The Body Shop Matte Lip Liquid in Goa Magnolia

This lipstick is highly pigmented, it dries down to a demi-matte finish but feels like a gorgeous mousse on the lips. It’s a darker type of fuchsia/burgundy that looks absolutely stunning.

3 – Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Redrum

This is my second favourite red lipstick and I say second because as it does have a beautiful pigment pay off it tends to crust easily. For me this is NOT transfer proof. I don’t reach for this as much as my other classic red lippie by Too Faced.

2- Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Lady Balls

My favourite red lipstick of all time, it dries perfectly, doesn’t budge but doesn’t crust up either. I constantly wear this one around Christmas time or for events as it’s overly glamorous for my everyday looks, one swipe and HELLO PIGMENT, only needs one coat.

1 – Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Childstar

This is my absolute ride or die lipstick. It’s a perfect nude for me and matches the majority of eyeshadow looks that I do, it also compliments my fair skin. I wear this lipstick every day and it’s a product I will happily purchase over and over.

Tell me in the comments below what you’re fave lipstick is, might go and give them a try! Take care – Beth.




One thought on “​Top 5 Favourite Lipsticks

Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: